Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Explaining these bare bones

If anyone has been checking out this blog, I'm sure they assume it's been abandoned or that I stopped caring. That's not it! Don't judge me! I've just been fucking busy all summer.

I slaved away over psych and microeconomics for most of the summer, knitting when I was too burnt out to read. As soon as I wrote my final exams, it was time to start packing. I'm moving back to Waterloo this Friday!! Yikes! I'm totally not packed, plus I'm way too busy putting the final touches on my swaps to be able to *take* photos of my FO's, let alone upload the damn things.

It's all going to start coming together... I swear... Someday soon... But after I move.

2 comments:

Kaparoo said...

Good luck with everything! I mailed to you on Saturday, from Cincinnati, Ohio, USA so hopefully you'll get it before you move! It shouldn't take that long but with 2 governments involved?!?!?!? Anything could happen...

Rikki Knits said...

Dude! You live in Waterloo eh? I go to UW, it's nice to find knitters in the area... I don't know if you ever check your blog but if you do hit me back.
Rikki