Friday, July 13, 2007

Questionaire for Stash Swap

I'm just getting into swaps. They appeal to me. They excite me.

Where do you live (country)?
Canada


Which languages do you speak?
English, French


Are you a smoker?
No where near my knitting. I use knitting to help quit.

Do you have any pets?
No

What is your favorite type of yarn?
Anything that you would touch and then describe as 'delicious'. I think I'd develop a crush on bamboo if I could *find* it anywhere...

What is your least favorite type of yarn?
The really scratchy acrylic.

What are your favorite colors?
All of them. Seriously. I get excited about varigated wool when it's done right.

What colors don't you like at all?
Pastel combinations, although I don't mind a single pastel colour combined with stronger colours.


Do you have any allergies (yarn or food)?
No.

Are you willing to swap internationally?
Yes.

Anything else that you consider to be important?
I like to buy grab bags yarn from thrift stores (Value Village in particular). Don't worry, I clean it. I find it an inexpensive way to add some luxury yarn to my stash as well as providing me challenges for how to use the yarn. I still buy new yarn... far too much...

No comments: